Custom Design Business Cards
You don’t have a business unless you have a custom design business card. Every business who means business needs cards to network. Get the word out. When you hand over a custom designed business card, the recipient will remember you. You’ll leave a lasting professional impression.
Get Your Custom Design Business Cards from Crivello Signs of Norwood.
What does a Custom Design business card say about you and your business?
Hopefully you already have a business card, but if you don’t you should definitely create one. We can help. Business cards are something that we take for granted when we shouldn’t. The look, feel, and message on a card help people determine how they view you and more importantly, if they will even remember you.
When you leave a conversation and the other party has your business card, your identity is that piece of paper. Because of this representation, your business card should not only state who you work for, your contact information, and what you do, but it should also state something about you. Not in a written sense, but more so on the overall image it creates about you.
What to consider when having a custom business card designed for you and your business? Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Color – we usually take colors for granted, but there are meanings behind them.
- Paper – the quality of your card says something about you. The last thing you want to use is cheap paper or a material like metal which doesn’t allow others to write on your card.
- Uniqueness – if your business card doesn’t stand out in a pile filled with other cards then the chances are people won’t remember you by looking at your business card. You need to make your card unique somehow.
- Typography – fonts have a voice, so choose one that best represents who you are and make sure to choose one that is easy to read.
- Feel – touch is an important sense that we all have and your business card should appeal to that sense. If you want to represent that you are a soft and gentle person, make sure your card is soft and has rounded corners. If you want to represent that you are a corporate person who is very structured and ridged, you probably should have a hard business card with sharp corners.
Before you hand your business card to someone else, you need to make sure your card has the information it should but also truly says something about you. This will help them remember you and at the very least stay in touch once in a while.
Crivello Signs, Inc. of Norwood also designs custom vehicle lettering & graphics, Signs, and Custom Logos and Branding. Call us, Mike or Peter are more than happy to provide more information.